True acceptance is believing people are worthy before they’ve earned it. Imagine a workplace that extends acknowledgement and appreciation to its employees before they even start.
I’m a recognition expert, professional speaker, coach, author, recovering perfectionist, and movement maker, specifically F.R.O.G. Forever Recognize Others’ GreatnessTM. With 25+ of experience, I invigorate companies to see their people as exceptional so that, together, they can create a scrumptious, thriving culture where everyone belongs.
Here’s the fact: recognition is the single, most effective, and cost-efficient way that organizations can decrease burnout, sick time, change fatigue, and hiring costs. Their reward? Increased employee retention, safety, innovation, and customer satisfaction… as a starting point. What organization doesn’t need this in this competitive market with a talent shortage?
And it gets better. When you practice this in all areas of life, especially at home, it turns even the most difficult challenges and greatest tensions into opportunities to connect, commit, heal, and belong.
- Canada’s leading recognition expert
- 25+ years in adult education and professional speaking
- CSP (Certified Speaking Professional)
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach)
- CSODP (Certified Senior Organizational Development Professional)
- CHRL (Certified Human Resources Leader)
- Degrees in Psychology (BA) and Family Relations (MSc)
- Author of 5 books and dozens of peer-reviewed and trade magazine articles
- Designations in Healthcare Administration and Human Resources
- Certified in MBTI, Personality Dimensions, BarON EQi, DISC
- Carb-ivour, amateur hip hopper, TikTok embarrasser to her two kids